An Orange Moon
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Black Architect ‘Extraordinaire’ William E. Brazley’s Collection Is Up For Sale — And The Estate Goddess Is On It
Lynn McDaniel and her husband, Ty, have liquidated the estates of Chicago's Black heroes for 13 years. They'll host an estate sale for Brazley in early August.
Vintage Shops In Chicago Are Struggling — Here’s How You Can Help
The stores closed their doors amid the spread of coronavirus, but you can buy items online.
An Orange Moon’s Biggest Sale Ever Kicks Off Friday, Get Mid-Century Modern Furniture For Half Off
Co-owner Lynne McDaniel said they're able to offer the steep discount because they recently parted ways with their longtime selling platform.
Longtime Ebony Editor And Black Historian Lerone Bennett’s Treasured Paintings Up For Sale This Week In Humboldt Park
Lynne and Ty McDaniel, founders of An Orange Moon and Estate Sale Goddess, liquidated Bennett's Hyde Park estate after he died last year.