- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Police Reform Proposal Requiring Detainees Get A Phone Call In First Hour Needs To Consider Exceptions, Chair Says
Police reform advocates are pushing the city to ban incommunicado detention by the end of the year. Ald. Chris Taliaferro said he is worried the proposed ordinance's "hard line" would lead to lawsuits.
Chicago Police Illegally Denied Protesters Right To Attorney, Phone Call, Top Public Defender Says
Cook County Public Defender Amy Campanelli and activists are suing the city, saying the move to deny arrestees a phone call and access to an attorney violates state and constitutional law.