- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Lightfoot Urges Feds To Fund Amtrak’s Proposed $850 Million Revamp Of Union Station, Local Train Services
The proposed Chicago Hub Improvement Program would establish new passenger train routes into Union Station from the south and allow Amtrak and Metra trains to run more often. More than 50 other midwestern mayors support the plan.
Minority Contractors Looking To Get A Piece Of Multimillion Dollar Railroad Project Gather In Englewood
The networking event aimed to show minority-owned businesses how to get a leg up on the bidding process.