- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
AMITA’s West Town Health Market Returns Next Month
This year's market will start June 20 at St. Mary Hospital.
Learn The Science Behind The COVID-19 Vaccine From Local Hospital Infectious Disease Expert
The Thursday webinar is co-sponsored by AMITA Health, the Chicago Public Library and West Side United.
Health Market Returns This Week To St. Mary’s Hospital In Ukrainian Village
Market organizers will pre-bag groceries and customers must wear gloves and masks.
Catholic Hospital System Walks Away From Controversial $5.5 Million TIF Subsidy For Downtown Headquarters
The subsidy drew criticism from some aldermen who said public funds shouldn't got to a Catholic hospital that fails to provide what they called basic reproductive health services, including contraception and abortion.