American Heart Association
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Free Heart Screenings Available For Uninsured Patients At West Side Hospital
Loretto Hospital is screening uninsured patients for free to help eliminate health disparities faced by Black people on the West Side.
After Losing Grandmother To Coronavirus, Lakeview Florist Sells Hand Sanitizer To Raise Money For Others
Debi Lilly, owner of A Perfect Event, said her grandmother was a retired public health nurse who died of the coronavirus last month at 93.