- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
10 Black Women and Queer Activists Working To Change Chicago
These organizers are supporting protesters fighting for Black lives and providing relief to communities impacted by looting and coronavirus.
What Does Public Safety Without Police Look Like? South, West Siders Say Block Clubs Are Cheaper, More Effective
More than 50 people on the West and South Sides are now taking shifts to safeguard their own communities as part of a new block-watching program.
What Could Fix Affordable Housing In Chicago? Mayoral Candidates Offer Answers At CTU Forum
Candidates Amara Enyia, Lori Lightfoot, Susana Mendoza, Toni Preckwinkle and Paul Vallas participated in the forum.
Stars Align As Kanye West, Chance The Rapper Turn Out For Amara Enyia’s Mayoral Campaign Rally
"It’s nice to see these people out here, that are my age, that I go to school with," said a University of Chicago student who turned out Tuesday at 63rd and Cottage Grove.
Who Is Amara Enyia? Meet The Chance-Approved Mayoral Candidate, Triathlete And Organizer
The Ironman competitor and longtime community organizer said she's already been doing the work — but Chance is now making that work known to the world.
Chance The Rapper Endorses Activist Amara Enyia For Chicago Mayor
"I'd like to say very narcissistically: If I back you, you have a chance, absolutely," Chance said during a Tuesday news conference at City Hall.