- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Group Devoted To Keeping Artists In Wicker Park Gets City Grant
The group behind the Equity Arts Center still must raise about $5 million to buy a building and create the center, which aims to provide studio spaces "that will be affordable in perpetuity.”
Are You Concerned About The Future Of Art In Wicker Park? Join The Discussion This Week
Community Arts Wicker Park aims to create a community land trust nonprofit to buy property and establish a long-lasting arts institution.
‘I Feel Like I’m Burying My Neighborhood’: Wicker Park’s Cultural Scene Is A Shell Of What It Once Was. Can A Group Of Artists Save What’s Left?
Heaven Gallery's Alma Wieser wants to create a community land trust to preserve a permanent place for art and artists in Wicker Park. But she needs a lot of help.