- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
‘It’s All Good’ Episode 19: The Double Dutch Sisterhood
"When we jump double dutch, it takes us back in time to a place where we didn’t have to worry about kids, jobs, bills, any of those things," founder Pamela Robinson said. "It's a club for women to come out and play outside again."
Roving Book Club Read And Run Chicago Gives Joggers A Chance To Run Near Spots From Their Favorite Books
Read and Run combines book clubs with jogging groups so Chicagoans can explore the neighborhoods with running routes based on books.