- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Chicago’s Alligator Search Highlights Illegal Pet Dilemma, But Experts Urge: Please Don’t Just Dump Them
The man searching for the elusive American alligator in the Humboldt Park Lagoon, has seen as many as 52 alligators turned into Animal Care and Control in one year.
It’s GatorWatch In Humboldt Park As Chicago Comes Together To Search For A Scared Alligator
The curious flocked to the park Tuesday night to get a look at the gator. Those who stayed were not disappointed.
Yes, There’s An Alligator Living In The Humboldt Park Lagoon … And Chicago Is Cheering It On
Chicago Police confirm there's a large reptile living in the otherwise serene lagoon.