- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Florida Man Brought In To Catch Chance The Snapper, Humboldt Park Shut Down As Gator Search Continues
It's not clear if Alligator Bob, who has searched for the alligator for six days, is still part of the effort to find it. But he did pack up his traps before leaving the park Sunday.
Chance The Snapper Is Alive! Humboldt Park’s Elusive Alligator, Quiet For 2 Days, Spotted Saturday
A Humboldt Park resident on a walk spotted the gator ... and got a photo.
10 Things Alligator Bob Taught Us About Gators, Life And Everything In Between
Chicago is obsessed with "Alligator Bob," the volunteer leading the hunt for the elusive reptile.
With No New Humboldt Park Alligator Sightings In 24 Hours, Concern For Reptile’s Health Rises
"We've gone 24 hours without a confirmed sighting of the animal. I'm not gonna speculate, but you guys will anyway," Alligator Bob told reporters.
Humboldt Park Gator Keeps On Swimming And Avoiding Capture As Gator Watch Enters Day 4
When he is found, “I hope he sees me as the food god," Alligator Bob said.
As Humboldt Park Gator Watch Enters Day 3, Alligator Bob Says The Creature Is Getting Comfortable
As salsa music blared and crowds cheered, the Humboldt Park gator ventured further into the lagoon.