- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
105 Monkeypox Cases Reported In Chicago As City Works To Ramp Up Vaccinations
So far, the city has received 5,409 Monkeypox vaccines, with 7,493 more expected in the coming weeks, officials said.
Children, Adults Can Get Vaccinated Friday, Sunday At 2 Lincoln Park Schools
Lincoln Elementary is holding a vaccination clinic for anyone 5 or older Friday. Francis Parker School is holding another vaccination clinic Sunday.
Push To Reopen Shuttered Mental Health Clinics Challenged By City’s Top Doc
Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s administration is pushing back hard on a proposal from the City Council to reshuffle mental health spending to reopen city-backed clinics.
Vaccinations Start Monday For People 65 And Older, Frontline Workers — But Appointments Are Limited, City Warns
Many people will have to wait weeks before there's a coronavirus vaccine dose — and appointment — available for them.
Lincoln Park Coronavirus Surge ‘Embarrassing,’ Ald. Says As Young Residents Pack Bars And Ignore Mask Rules
While crowded bars are a problem, other residents said college-aged Lincoln Parkers are also returning to jobs in the service industry.