- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Alinea Pop-Up Closed After Staffer Tests Positive For Coronavirus — Days After COVID-19 Canapé Backlash
Alinea in Residence co-owner Nick Kokonas said "there is no irony in anyone getting sick or the timing of this" and that the infected staffer has mild symptoms.
Alinea Made A Coronavirus-Themed Dish. It’s Not Going Over Well
The highly acclaimed restaurant is facing backlash after a diner tweeted a photo of a canapé that looks like the coronavirus.
‘Game of Thrones’ Stars Visit Alinea, And Chef Grant Achatz Geeked Out
The longtime fan of the hit series served Kit Harrington and Gwendoline Christie a dessert on his replica Longclaw sword.
Alinea, One Of The World’s Best Restaurants, Invites Clemson Football Team To Dinner After Trump Served Them Fast Food
"When you knock off a national championship, it's time to teach our youth that there are experiences to strive for in life moving forward," said the restaurant's co-owner.
Michelin Guide Gives Sought-After Stars To 22 Chicago Restaurants (LIST)
Temporis, a West Town restaurant, has made it into the guide with one star.