- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Kenwood Neighbors Sue Mac Properties After Holiday Power Outage Displaced Them For Weeks
The lawsuit alleges the property manager of the Algonquin apartments was negligent in installing unauthorized electric window heaters that blew the power to two buildings on Christmas Eve.
200 Kenwood Residents Displaced Since Christmas Eve After Landlord’s Unapproved Heaters Caused Power Outage, City Says
The electric units Mac Properties installed without permits at the Algonquin apartments blew a transformer during the recent winter storm, freezing the buildings and forcing them to close indefinitely, officials said.