Ainslie Arts Plaza
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Lincoln Square’s Ainslie Arts Plaza Has A New, More Inviting Look. Now, It Just Needs The Perfect Logo
The Lincoln Square-Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce is looking for an artist to create a logo and branding for the plaza that will be featured on planters and pylons in the area. The deadline to apply is April 30.
Can North Lincoln Avenue Come Back To Life? Alderman Unveils Plan To Boost A Long-Neglected Part Of Lincoln Square
The plan to improve a stretch of Lincoln Avenue will include design upgrades and a new arts district. Ald. Andre Vasquez also wants to improve motels with bad reputations in the area.
Lincoln Square’s New Ainslie Arts Plaza Getting Its Vibrant Mural This Week
Andrea Jablonski is painting her mural on the ground at the plaza near the McDonald’s at 4844 N. Lincoln Ave.