AIDS Foundation of Chicago
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
For 1 Day Only, Get A Discounted Registration For This Year’s AIDS Run & Walk
For 24 hours starting July 24, registration will be $24. The fundraiser benefits groups helping Chicagoans living with AIDS/HIV and chronic illnesses.
Chicago AIDS Run Splitting Into Local Neighborhood Routes This Year, Giving West Siders A Chance To Participate
The event will kick off Monday with a route through Douglass Park.
AIDS Run & Walk Being Held To Raise Money For 28 Groups
The event will raise money for the AIDS Foundation of Chicago and 27 groups helping people living with HIV, AIDS and other chronic conditions.
World Of Chocolate Gala Offers Sweet And Savory Creations To Raise Money For AIDS Foundation
Guests will sample annual gala treats from 23 chocolatiers and chefs across the city to commemorate World AIDS Day.