- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Aida Flores Crashes Ald. Byron Sigcho-Lopez’s Press Conference To Accuse Him Of Voter Suppression
The Pilsen alderman denied the allegations. "I'm just appalled by this Trump-ian response," he said.
Ald. Byron Sigcho-Lopez, Challenger Aida Flores Talk Gentrification, Public Safety At 25th Ward Candidate Forum
The candidates agreed violence and affordability are two of Pilsen's largest issues. Miss the forum? You can watch a replay on Facebook.
CPS Educator Aida Flores Running For 25th Ward Alderperson Again
Aida Flores, a Chicago Public Schools educator, is running to unseat current Ald. Byron Sigcho-Lopez in the 25th Ward.
Late Churro Vendor ‘Don Taurino’ To Be Honored With Food, Mask Giveaway In Pilsen
"We want to keep his legacy alive and [show] how an ordinary individual can be extraordinary,” his granddaughter said.
After Veteran Solis Bows Out, 25th Ward’s Next Alderman Will Be A Millennial
Ald. Danny Solis' surprise announcement has left the aldermanic race wide open for five candidates — all millennials.
City’s New Affordable Housing Plan Is Too Little, Too Late In Gentrifying Pilsen, Aldermanic Challengers Say
Instead of the proposed 20 percent affordable housing requirement, the requirement should be 30 percent, one candidate said.
Race To Unseat Solis Becomes More Crowded As Former State Rep Candidate, Former CPS Principal Jump In
Alex Acevedo and Aida Flores join a growing list of candidates running for 25th Ward alderman.