Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
After South Side Hospital Merger Fails, Trinity Health Pursuing Plan To Open Oakland Urgent Care Center
The proposed Mercy Care Center could provide outpatient care to around 65,000 patients a year, serving the same South Side neighborhoods as Mercy Hospital.
Mercy Hospital To Close In 2021 After Plans To Merge With 3 South Side Hospitals Fell Through
A closure date is yet to be finalized, though it will occur between February and May.
$1 Billion South Side Hospital Consolidation Dead After Legislature Fails To Approve Funding
The lack of funding will likely force hospital closures and further service cuts, hospital officials said in an open letter.
South Side Hospital Merger Set To Be Finalized In June, Combining 4 Struggling Facilities
Coronavirus has "really shown us how much of a benefit we can provide to the South Side of Chicago if we were organized in a different manner," South Shore Hospital president Tim Caveney said.
New South Side Hospital Planned As 4 Struggling Hospitals Announce $1.1 Billion Merger
Advocate Trinity Hospital, Mercy Hospital, South Shore Hospital and St. Bernard Hospital announced their plan Thursday to replace their facilities with a new hospital and community health centers.