- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Proposed ‘Plow The Sidewalks’ Ordinance Would Task City With Clearing Snowy And Icy Sidewalks
Transportation and disability activists and Ald. Gilbert Villegas are behind an ordinance for a pilot city shoveling program they say will better keep walkways clear than fines for building owners who don't shovel.
Fight Over Garage For Girl Using Wheelchair Continues In Old Town With A New Lawsuit — And Alleged Poo Flinging
The Deakin family has yet to move in to their home after upsetting neighbors with their plan to add a garage to the landmarked block.