A Just Harvest
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Recycle Your Plastic Takeout Utensils At Andersonville Farmers Market To Help Food Insecurity Nonprofit
Some of the plastic utensils collected at the farmers market will be given to A Just Harvest, a Rogers Park nonprofit that fights food insecurity.
Rogers Park’s Paulina Street Gets Massive ‘Black Lives Matter’ Mural, New Shared Street Designation
Rogers Park's Paulina Street is the fourth place to get a "shared street" designation this year.
Rogers Park’s A Just Harvest Gets $50,000 Donation From Chicago Wolves: ‘It Really Makes A Difference’
The food insecurity and social justice nonprofit will use the funds to expand grocery delivery services and start a drop-in mental health clinic.
Turkey Giveaways Planned For Rogers Park, Uptown This Week
Local nonprofits A Just Harvest, ONE Northside and Communities Partnering 4 Peace are hosting Thanksgiving food giveaways.
A Just Harvest Brings Locally-Grown, Affordable Farm Stand To Rogers Park
A Just Harvest's produce is farmed at the corner of Ashland Avenue and Jonquil Terrace and is available on a sliding scale based on ability to pay.