63rd Street Beach
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
This Winter’s Storms Have Left Accessible Boardwalks A Mess At South Side Beaches
The accessible walkways at 57th Street, 63rd Street, South Shore and Rainbow beaches are all unusable for people in wheelchairs or with strollers.
Reggies Now Open At 63rd Street Beach And Could Stay Open Until Cold Weather Hits
The rock club's newest location won't feature the live music its home base is known for this season, but food, drinks and lakefront views are available before it gets cold outside.
Reggies Is Opening A New Bar At The 63rd Street Beach — And It Might Be Open By Labor Day
"We're just trying to find a cool place for everybody to go chill out and have drinks and food," owner Robby Glick said. "We just love the beaches of the South Side."
South Side Residents Plan North Side Beach Takeover After Police Block Access To Parking Lots On South Lakefront
After observing differences in parking policies at Chicago beaches, West Pullman resident Tanisha Peeples is organizing South Siders for a day of relaxation and advocacy at Edgewater's Foster Beach.