61st Street Farmers Market
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Experimental Station Workers Vote To Unionize In Woodlawn
Employees allege the organization failed to enforce a sexual harassment policy created by program managers and risked the spread of coronavirus in its building.
61st Street Farmers Market Opens Saturday With Hour Set Aside For Seniors, At-Risk Shoppers
People receiving SNAP benefits can use their Link cards at the 61st Street market and potentially double produce purchases through a matching program.
South Side Gardeners Adjusting To Pandemic Life: ‘You Really Don’t Need Much Space To Grow’
You can grow crops on a sunny windowsill or stoop to cut down on grocery trips, said May Yen, whose Beverly seedling business has moved online.
61st Street ‘Market Boxes’ Bring Fresh Foods To Low-Income Woodlawn Residents
Nearly 70 homes will receive food boxes Friday, the first day of deliveries under the program.
As Farmers Markets Go Online, Those Using SNAP Benefits Are Left Behind
"Everybody just wishes there was an online platform for [using public assistance], but it doesn’t yet exist unfortunately," 61st Street Farmers Market manager Wendy Zeldin said.