- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Uptown Shootings Blamed On Outsiders As Aldermen, Police Urge Crowd Of Hundreds To Stay Involved
Violence prevention strategies were discussed and neighbors aired grievances over nearly three hours.
Ald. James Cappleman Officially Re-Elected After Marianne Lalonde Ends Recount
"We may never be able to know the true winner of this election," Lalonde said.
The Election’s Over, Right? Not Quite In These Two Races As Challengers Push On
Although Ald. James Cappleman (46th) declared victory, challenger Marianne Lalonde is still trying to overcome a 25-vote deficit with a ballot recount.
Ald. James Cappleman Holds Onto 46th Ward Seat By Just 25 Votes As Final Tally Announced
Unofficial final votes counts were released Tuesday evening.
In 46th Ward, Voters Must Wait Weeks To Find Out Whether Cappleman Or Lalonde Won Election
After 13,361 ballots were counted, just 23 separate James Cappleman from Marianne Lalonde.
In 46th Ward, Ald. James Cappleman And Marianne Lalonde Clash Over Development, Experience
Lalonde has refused to cow to developers. But Cappleman says she doesn't have the experience to move things forward.
In Lakeview, Cappleman And Lalonde Make Their Case To Condo Dwellers, Showing Divide In Policy — And The 46th Ward
The candidates talked the future of Lake Shore Drive, the Uptown Theatre — and even pigeon poop.
Candidates In 46th Ward Make Gentrification Key Issue In Challenging Uptown’s Alderman
Five residents taking on Ald. James Cappleman focus on affordable housing, high-rises, community engagement and education.