- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Bronzeville’s 43 Green, A Project Bringing Affordable Homes Next To Green Line, Celebrates Milestone With ‘Topping Ceremony’
The development will bring 99 apartments — 50 of them affordable — to Bronzeville.
Chicago Is Investing In Affordable Housing In Bronzeville, Near South Side. Here’s What’s Coming
Three proposed developments could ease the housing burden on the South Side.
$100 Million Development Near Green Line In Bronzeville Weeks Away From Breaking Ground, Developer Says
The 10-story transit-oriented development will have ground-floor retail space and 99 residential units, 50 of them affordable.
First Phase Of $100 Million Bronzeville Project Will Bring Affordable Housing Next To Green Line
Aiming to prevent displacement amid a hot housing market, the 43 Green project will bring 99 apartments to the area, half of them affordable.