- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Chicago Is Investing In Affordable Housing In Bronzeville, Near South Side. Here’s What’s Coming
Three proposed developments could ease the housing burden on the South Side.
$100 Million Development Near Green Line In Bronzeville Weeks Away From Breaking Ground, Developer Says
The 10-story transit-oriented development will have ground-floor retail space and 99 residential units, 50 of them affordable.
First Phase Of $100 Million Bronzeville Project Will Bring Affordable Housing Next To Green Line
Aiming to prevent displacement amid a hot housing market, the 43 Green project will bring 99 apartments to the area, half of them affordable.