- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Downtown Ald. Brendan Reilly, Who Fought The Casino, Wants Lightfoot Out As He Eyes 5th Term In 42nd Ward
The 42nd Ward alderman, first elected in 2007, has never faced an opponent in four reelection bids. In his next term, he wants to kill the deal to bring NASCAR races Downtown streets.
Salesforce Sign Atop New Downtown Tower Was Way Too Bright For Neighbors, So Alderman Has It Dimmed
Salesforce, the San-Francisco-based software firm, lit up its large logo this month atop Wolf Point Tower, a new 60-story building along the Chicago River.
Downtown Ald. Brendan Reilly Running Unopposed For 5th Term After Sole Challenger Drops Out
Chris Cleary, a former vice president at BMO Harris, dropped out of the 42nd Ward race last week.
Here’s Who Is Running To Represent Downtown, West Loop In City Council
Alds. Walter Burnett and Brian Hopkins are running unopposed, while Ald. Brendan Reilly has a challenger. Two newcomers are vying for the newly relocated 34th Ward.
How Much Does My Alderman Make? Here’s A Complete List
The highest-paid alderpeople will make $142,772 next year, thanks to a nearly 10 percent raise. The lowest-paid alderperson makes $115,560, by comparison.
‘Disappointed But Not Surprised’: Outraged Alderman, Neighbors Pledge To Lobby Against Bally’s As Chicago’s 1st Casino
Lightfoot's pick is the Tribune Publishing site on the Chicago River — and aldermen are accusing her of sidestepping the city's casino committee. "Tired of these false, zero-sum choices that Chicago mayors have been setting up for decades," one tweeted.