- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Downtown Has A New Ward: The 34th. Meet The Candidates Who Want To Be Its First Alderman
Jim Ascot, a commercial real estate broker, and Bill Conway, a Navy veteran and former prosecutor, are going head to head to represent the newly drawn ward covering parts of Downtown and the West Loop.
Here’s Who Is Running To Represent Downtown, West Loop In City Council
Alds. Walter Burnett and Brian Hopkins are running unopposed, while Ald. Brendan Reilly has a challenger. Two newcomers are vying for the newly relocated 34th Ward.
How Much Does My Alderman Make? Here’s A Complete List
The highest-paid alderpeople will make $142,772 next year, thanks to a nearly 10 percent raise. The lowest-paid alderperson makes $115,560, by comparison.
Bill Conway, Former Cook County State’s Attorney Candidate, Launches Bid For Alderman Of A New Downtown Ward
The new 34th Ward will includes parts of Downtown and the West Loop. The territory was shifted under the new ward map, and current Ald. Carrie Austin plans to retire, so there is no incumbent for the City Council seat in 2023.
Kim Foxx Decisively Wins Democratic Nomination For State’s Attorney Seat
"We must continue to lead the charge toward a justice system that is fair and just and equitable for all," Foxx said during her victory speech.