- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Here’s How To Sign Up For The 312 River Run Trail’s First 5K In Irving Park
Proceeds from the run will go to improvements at the parks along the trail, organizers said.
Irving Park Neighbors Blast Developer For ‘Bulky’ Townhomes, Apartments: ‘This Is Not Downtown’
Opposition to the development has even united unlikely allies: Ald. Rossana Rodriguez-Sanchez and former Ald. Dick Mell.
312RiverRun Trail Finally Complete As Officials Unveil Bike, Running Path Under Rebuilt Irving Park Bridge
The complete trail connects three parks along the North Branch of the Chicago River.
Irving Park Road To Be Rebuilt From Chicago River To Ravenswood Avenue Beginning Next Week
The project includes curbs, pedestrian safety measures and resurfacing. It's set to begin as work to replace the 100-year-old Irving Park bridge over the North Branch finishes.
312 River Run’s Massive Bridge For Pedestrians And Cyclists Won’t Open Until Fall
The $13 million Riverview Bridge will eventually let runners, bicyclists and pedestrians move between the paths in Clark Park and California Park.