312 River Run
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Here’s How To Sign Up For The 312 River Run Trail’s First 5K In Irving Park
Proceeds from the run will go to improvements at the parks along the trail, organizers said.
312RiverRun Trail Finally Complete As Officials Unveil Bike, Running Path Under Rebuilt Irving Park Bridge
The complete trail connects three parks along the North Branch of the Chicago River.
Irving Park Road To Be Rebuilt From Chicago River To Ravenswood Avenue Beginning Next Week
The project includes curbs, pedestrian safety measures and resurfacing. It's set to begin as work to replace the 100-year-old Irving Park bridge over the North Branch finishes.
Snow Ruins 312 River Run’s Grand Opening, But Pedestrian Bridge To Open Within The Month, City Says
It was originally set to open to the public on Halloween. But this week's snowfall delayed the grand opening.