- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
South Side Cooling Centers Open As Heat Index Hits The 100s This Week
It's going to be a hot week. Here's where to stay cool on the South Side.
Do You Live In One Of Chicago’s Most Annoying Neighborhoods? 311 Call Map Shows The Loudest And Poopiest Areas
The least annoying neighborhood? The Near West Side.
New 311 App Allows Chicagoans To Report Potholes, Rats Or Employer Wrongdoing Anonymously — And Track City Response
Users can also submit restaurant inspection requests, report hate crimes and airplane noise or ask for a kit to test their water for lead.