- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
West Side Forum Will Feature 29th Ward, Police District Candidates
The candidates will be asked questions by a panel of Gen Z community members, an organizer said.
Ald. Chris Taliaferro Faces 2 Community Activists In 29th Ward Race On West Side
Community organizers are challenging Ald. Chris Taliaferro, a former police officer, in the West Side ward.
Cop Linked To Proud Boys Should Be Fired — Along With Any Other Extremist Officers, West Side Leaders Say
After an officer with links to the group got a 120-day suspension, elected officials and church leaders say the city must do more to keep white supremacist officers off the street.
How Much Does My Alderman Make? Here’s A Complete List
The highest-paid alderpeople will make $142,772 next year, thanks to a nearly 10 percent raise. The lowest-paid alderperson makes $115,560, by comparison.
Police Reform Advocates Demand Aldermen Pass Law Requiring Detainees Get A Phone Call In First Hour
Just 2 percent of people arrested get access to an attorney while in custody of Chicago police. An ordinance could help change that, advocates said.