- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Does The West Loop Need Greenspace, Bike Lanes, Street Improvements? Here’s Your Chance To Vote
A survey is open until June 6 to help decide how the 27th Ward should its $2.9 million in local impact funds.
Ald. Walter Burnett Overwhelmingly Wins 27th Ward Election, Landing 7th Term
With 96 of the precincts reporting, the incumbent landed 69.8 percent of the vote to challenger Cynthia Bednarz’s 30.1 percent.
Realtor Challenging Burnett Slams Him For Voting With Rahm 100 Percent Of The Time, But Alderman Defends Record
"People didn’t elect me to protest. ...They elected me to get resources for my ward," said Walter Burnett, longtime leader of the 27th Ward.
Burnett Challenger Gets To Stay On The Ballot, Election Board Rules, Making It A 2-Way Race In 27th Ward
Despite objections to her petitions, Cynthia Bednarz will be on the 27th Ward ballot. Burnett vowed to appeal the decision.
Every Candidate In This West Side Race Might Get Knocked Off The Ballot (Once Again) — Except The Sitting Alderman
All seven candidates challenging incumbent Ald. Jason Ervin were bounced from the 28th Ward ballot in 2015. This time, four candidates face challenges — could it happen again?