- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Lawndale Lags On Census As Neighborhood Groups Try To Reach Hard-To-Count Residents
The state can lose $1,800 per year for every person who skips the census. But people "aren't very trusting" their information will be used the way the census says it will be used.
Less Than Half Of South Lakefront Neighbors Have Completed The Census
The 4th Ward has the highest response rate along the South Lakefront at 45.5 percent — but that's still far below Mayor Lightfoot's 75 percent goal.
Want To Fight Trump? Make Sure You Are Counted In Census, Lightfoot Says
When the 2020 Census kicks off in six months, it will take an “all hands on deck” effort to improve on the 66 percent response rate notched by Chicagoans during the 2010 Census.