PILSEN — Residents can get a taste of some of the best neighborhood eats during Tuesday’s ¡Buen Provecho! Taste of Pilsen.
The event runs 5-8:30 p.m. at participating restaurants along and near 18th Street. Attendees can go to the eateries to get food samples, which they can eat immediately or take home, according to the event’s organizers.
This is the 15th year the event has been held, organized by nonprofit Economic Strategies Development Corporation.
Tickets can be picked up 11 a.m.-2 p.m. at the nonprofit’s office, 1843 S. Carpenter St., or 3-8 p.m. at 1412 W. 18th St. on Tuesday.
Participating Pilsen restaurants include:
- La Malinche Coffee & Tea House, 2110 S. Halsted St.
- Yvolina’s Tamales, 814 W. 18th St.
- Senoritas Cantina, 1104 W. 18th St.
- Golden Gai Sushi, 1144 W. 18th St.
- A Cup of Joe, 1309 W. 18th St.
- Mikee’s Italian Ice, 1309 W. 18th St.
- Taqueria Atotonilco, 1637 S. Blue Island Ave.
- La Michoacana Premium Del Panda, 1855 S. Blue Island Ave.
- La Casa del Pueblo Taqueria, 1834 S. Blue Island Ave.
- Taqueria El Milagro, 1923 S. Blue Island Ave.
- Alulu Brewery & Pub, 2011 S. Laflin St.
- Mole Village, 2302 S. Blue Island Ave.
- Canton Regio, 1510 W. 18th St.
- Quesadilla Pilsen, 1519 W. 18th St.
- La Cecina, 1536 W. 18th St.
- Los Comales, 1544 W. 18th St.
- Panaderia Nuevo Leon, 1634 W. 18th St.
- Neveria Sabor de Mexico, 1639 W. 18th St.
- Mandala Cafe, 1641 W. 18th St.
- Urban Treez Chicago, 1649 W. 18th St.
- Sabores de Michoacan, 1806 W. 18th St.
- Fiesta Tamaleria El Barrio, 1820 W. 18th St.
- D’Nuez, 2000 W. 18th St.
- El Taco Azteca, 2151 W. Cermak Road
- El Costeño, 2007 S. Damen Ave.
Listen to the Block Club Chicago podcast: