LINCOLN PARK — The annual Lincoln Park Wine Stroll is approaching, offering a chance for people to visit local businesses while enjoying their favorite vintages.
Lincoln Park Uncorked: A Lincoln Avenue Wine Stroll, sponsored by the Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce, will take place 6-9 p.m. Sept. 21. With tickets ranging from $50-$60, participants will be able to check out local shops and services while sampling wine and food from various restaurants and businesses.
The ticket also comes with a tasting glass and sponsored wine bag, as well as a map to help guide participants to their next location.
Pedicabs will be available to take guests to participating businesses so that they can cover as much territory as possible. Uncorked even has child care covered for attendees, with two free hours of care provided by sitter service Otter.
As the name suggests, the majority of the wine stops will be located on Lincoln Avenue, from Diversey Parkway to Webster Avenue. Participants will check in at Lincoln Station, 2430-32 N. Lincoln Ave.
“In Chicago, people will really like to be out and they like to explore neighborhoods and get a sense of what’s happening,” said Robin Hammond, vice president of the Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce. “It’s such a fun experience, and it’s a wonderful way to explore Chicago as well.”
The wine stroll is in partnership with Vin Chicago, which helps provide the various red, white and rosé wines available at the event.
“They really put together an incredible list of wines, and sometimes there are ones that are maybe a little unusual that we wouldn’t necessarily seek out,” Hammond said.
Participating wine stops in the stroll:
- Captivate Real Estate – 2250 N. Lincoln #1N
- Clean Your Dirty Face Lincoln Park – 2318 N. Lincoln Ave.
- Delilah’s – 2771 N. Lincoln Ave.
- elephant + vine – 2315 N. Lincoln Ave.
- Guided Design Cabinetry & Interiors- 2742 N. Lincoln Ave.
- Heron Agency – 2626 N. Lincoln Ave.
- Lincoln Dental Lounge – 2767 N. Lincoln Ave.
- Lincoln Park Chamber – 2468 N. Lincoln Ave.
- Lincoln Station – 2430-32 N. Lincoln Ave.
- Oz Park Wellness – 2215 N. Lincoln Ave.
- Play – 2462 N. Lincoln Ave.
- Pour Decisions – 2624 N. Lincoln Ave.
- Salon Edda – 2212 N. Lincoln Ave.
- Scout Veterinary Care – 2369 N. Lincoln Ave.
- Serpe Insurance Agency – 2538 N. Lincoln Ave.
- SEV Laser – 2320 N. Lincoln Ave.
- That Face – 2448 N. Lincoln Ave.
- Vivid Smiles – 2706 N Lincoln Ave.
Restaurants providing food for the stroll:
- Cedar Palace – 655 W. Armitage Ave.
- Dom’s Kitchen & Market – 2730 N. Halsted St.
- Suda’s – 1524 W. Fullerton Ave.
- Tandoor Char House – 2652 N. Halsted St.
- Vanill – 2108 N. Clark St.
Tickets are still available online. Tickets are $50 tickets until Sept. 17, then they go up to $56. Groups of 5 or more save $5 per ticket. Tickets at the door, if available, will be $60, but interested parties are encouraged to purchase tickets ahead of time in case the event sells out.
Listen to “It’s All Good: A Block Club Chicago Podcast”: