LINCOLN PARK — An annual Lincoln Park wine stroll returns this week, featuring a dozen local businesses.
Lincoln Park Uncorked is 6-9 p.m. Wednesday along Armitage Avenue and Halsted Street, according to organizers from the Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce.
Participants will be able to stop and shop at 12 participating businesses, where they can sample wines and small bites from neighborhood restaurants.
Tickets cost $45-$50 and are available now.
“We are excited to showcase our local businesses, including 10 women-owned businesses, while offering guests a unique wine-tasting experience,” said Kim Schilf, president and CEO of the Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce.
Here are the participating businesses in this year’s Lincoln Park Uncorked:
- All She Wrote, 825 W. Armitage Ave.
- Azil Boutique, 2040 N. Halsted St.
- Barry’s, 1937 N. Halsted St.
- Bedside Manor, 2048 N. Halsted St.
- Bliss & Belle Boutique, 1011 W. Armitage Ave.
- Blueberry Moon Salon Spa, 2108 N. Halsted St.
- Centre Physical Therapy, 2116 N. Halsted St.
- Experience Chiropractic, 1971 N. Fremont St.
- J9 Wine Bar, 1961 N. Halsted St.
- Kincade’s, 950 W. Armitage Ave.
- Left on Thread, 2056 N. Halsted St.
- Pyar & Co., 2132 N. Halsted St.
Listen to “It’s All Good: A Block Club Chicago Podcast”: