BACK OF THE YARDS — You can support local businesses at a weekend holiday market.
Back of the Yards’ The Plant is holding its fourth annual Holiday Market 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Sunday inside Whiner Beer Co., 1400 W. 46th St. Folks can buy gifts, tour the brewery and grab a bite to eat. The event is free.
Here’s a complete list of vendors:
- Bike a Bee: Hyper local honey + lip balms + incense
- CacaoAbunga: Bean to bar vegan + fair trade chocolate
- New Magnolia Garden Center: Indoor plants + holiday terrariums + crystals
- Tinyshop: Zero-waste grocery + gifts
- Nero Ink: Artwork + notebooks + posters
- Creative Chicago Reuse Exchange: Creative reuse products and kits
- Megboys Studio: Metal objects and jewelry
- Ý-ERD UP JEWELRY: Handmade wire jewelry
- Freedomlei State of Mind: Bath bombs, soaps, and more
- La Selva: Back of the Yards shop with funky accessories to show your BOTY pride
- Nzuri Kulture: Hand-poured soy candles and more
- Chicago Public Library, Back of the Yards Branch: Holiday arts and crafts
More information about the event can be found here.