UPTOWN — Some of the Far North Side’s most striking buildings will open their doors for this weekend’s Open House Chicago.
Open House, organized by the Chicago Architecture Center, is on for Saturday and Sunday, putting more than 150 sites in more than 20 neighborhoods on display. Entry is free unless otherwise noted.
Some sites may require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test for entry. Check the individual site listings for more details.
Here are the neighborhood sites you can tour:
- St. Mary of the Lake Roman Catholic Church, 4200 N. Sheridan Road
- Buddhist Temple Of Chicago, 1151 W. Leland Ave.
- Riviera Theatre, 4746 N. Racine Ave.
- St. Thomas Of Canterbury Roman Catholic Church, 4827 N. Kenmore Ave.
- 5040-5060 N. Marine Drive Condominiums, 5040 N. Marine Dr.
- Loyola University Piper Hall, 970 W. Sheridan Road
- Chicago Industrial Arts & Design Center, 6433 N. Ravenswood Ave.
- St. Jerome Roman Catholic Church, 1709 W. Lunt Ave.
- Indian Boundary Park Cultural Center, 2500 W. Lunt Ave.
- Park Castle Condominiums, 2416 W. Greenleaf Ave.
- Tree House Humane Society, 7225 N. Western Ave.
Listen to “It’s All Good: A Block Club Chicago Podcast”: