HUMBOLDT PARK — This weekend is your chance to explore some of the most interesting buildings and sites in Humboldt Park and Hermosa through Open House Chicago.
Open House, organized by the Chicago Architecture Center, is Saturday and Sunday, putting more than 150 sites in more than 20 neighborhoods on display. Entry is free unless otherwise noted.
Some sites may require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test for entry. Check the individual site listings for more details.
What you can tour:
- La Casita de Don Pedro, 2625 W. Division St.
- National Museum of Puerto Rican Arts & Culture, 3015 W. Division St.
- The Terminal Maker Space, 1334 N. Kostner Ave.
- The Wasteshed Chicago, 2842 W. Chicago Ave.
- Segundo Ruiz Belvis Cultural Center, 4048 W. Armitage Ave.
Listen to “It’s All Good: A Block Club Chicago Podcast”: