AUSTIN — Some of Beverly’s most iconic buildings will open their doors for this weekend’s Open House Chicago.
Open House, organized by the Chicago Architecture Center, is Saturday and Sunday, putting more than 150 sites in more than 20 neighborhoods on display. Entry is free unless otherwise noted.
Some sites may require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test for entry. Check the individual site listings for more details.
- Nicky’s, 10500 S. Western Ave.
- The Givins Castle, 10255 S. Seeley Ave.
- John H. Vanderpoel Art Association, 9625 S. Longwood Drive
- Ridge Historical Society, 10621 S. Seeley Ave.
- Trinity United Methodist Church, 9848 S. Winchester Ave.
- Wild Blossom Meadery & Winery, 9030 S. Hermitage Ave.
Listen to “It’s All Good: A Block Club Chicago Podcast”: