LINCOLN PARK — A wine and beer stroll is happening this weekend along Lincoln Avenue in Lincoln Park.
Lincoln Park Uncorked, presented by the Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce, is 6-9 p.m. Thursday along Lincoln Avenue from Diversey to Webster.
Participants can taste fall wines from Vin Chicago and beers from local breweries, including Eris Brewery & Cider House, Funkytown Brewery, Maplewood Brewery, Ravinia Brewing, Revolution Brewing and Spiteful Brewing.
“We’re thrilled to invite guests back to Lincoln Avenue for Lincoln Park Uncorked,” said Kim Schilf, president and CEO of the chamber. “In addition to tasting seasonal wines and local craft beers, it’s also a great opportunity to discover new businesses and revisit Lincoln Avenue favorites.”
Guest check-in and the first wine and beer samples will happen at Lincoln Station, 2432 N. Lincoln Ave.
Other participating businesses:
- Blowout Junkie, 2340 N. Lincoln Ave.
- CityHome Vacuum, 2646 N. Lincoln Ave.
- Delilah’s, 2771 N. Lincoln Ave.
- Guided Design Cabinet Company, 2742 N. Lincoln Ave.
- Heron Agency, 2626 N. Lincoln Ave.
- Kohler Waters Spa Lincoln Park, 2358B N. Lincoln Ave.
- LPs T.A.P. House, 2251 N. Lincoln Ave.
- *play Toys & Books, 2462 N. Lincoln Ave.
- Roots Family Chiropractic, 2744 N. Lincoln Ave.
- Salon Edda, 2212 N. Lincoln Ave.
- SEV Laser, 2320 N. Lincoln Ave.
- That Face Facial Plastic Surgery, 2448 N. Lincoln Ave.
Tickets are available through 11 a.m. Thursday for $52. If tickets are available at the door, they will be $60.
Listen to “It’s All Good: A Block Club Chicago Podcast”: