LAKEVIEW — The Lakeview Roscoe Village Chamber of Commerce is bringing back Restaurant Week this month.
Lakeview Roscoe Village Restaurant Week will happen Feb. 25-March 6, featuring local restaurants offering prix fixe menus for takeout or dine-in, according to the business chamber.
Anyone who eats at a participating restaurant has a chance to win local prizes, such as restaurant gift cards or a $100 Lakeview Roscoe Village Gift Card, redeemable at more than 50 participating businesses.
To enter, people should email their receipts from two restaurants they ate at during Restaurant Week to email@example.com by noon March 7. Winners will be randomly selected and notified by noon March 8.
- Farm Bar Lakeview, 1300 W. Wellington Ave.
- La Gondola, 2914 N. Ashland Ave.
- The Reveler, 3403 N. Damen Ave.
- Savannah Supper Club, 2116 W. Roscoe St.
- Sinya Mediterranean, 3224 N. Damen Ave.
- Rica Arepa Venezuelan Café, 4253 W. Armitage Ave.
- Volo Wine Bar, 2008 W. Roscoe St.
- Crosby’s Kitchen, 3455 N. Southport Ave.
- Frasca Pizzeria & Wine Bar, 3358 N. Paulina St.
- Tuco & Blondie, 3358 N. Southport Ave.
- Southport Grocery & Cafe, 3552 N. Southport Ave.
- Lush Wine & Spirits, 2232 W. Roscoe St.
- Pescadero Seafood & Oyster Bar, 1258 W. Belmont Ave.
More restaurants will be announced soon, according to the business chamber.
More information can be found on the Lakeview Roscoe Village Chamber’s website.
Jake Wittich is a Report for America corps member covering Lakeview, Lincoln Park and LGBTQ communities across the city for Block Club Chicago.
Listen to “It’s All Good: A Block Club Chicago Podcast” here: