LINCOLN PARK — People can sample wines while supporting local businesses next week at the Lincoln Park Uncorked wine stroll.
Lincoln Park Uncorked will happen 6-9 p.m. Oct. 7 along Armitage Avenue and Halsted Street. The annual wine stroll was canceled last year because of the pandemic.
“After two years, we’re thrilled to bring Lincoln Park Uncorked back,” said Kim Schilf, CEO and executive director of the Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce. “This is a fantastic way to showcase new businesses and revisit neighborhood favorites.”
Participants will check in at J9 Wine Bar, 1961 N. Halsted St., where they’ll get their first wine samples, along with a wine stop map, tasting guide and souvenir tasting glass. Guests will receive a red and white wine sample at each stop.
Other participating businesses:
- Bedside Manor, 2048 N. Halsted St.
- Bliss & Belle Boutique, 1011 W. Armitage Ave.
- Chez Moi, 2100 N. Halsted St.
- Experience Chiropractic, 1971 N. Fremont St.
- Kincade’s, 950 W. Armitage Ave.
- Quality Crab & Oyster Bah, 1962 N. Halsted St.
- Terry’s Toffee, 1009 W. Armitage Ave.
- The Kismet Table, 2142 N. Halsted St.
- The Now Massage, 2038 N. Halsted St.
- Weddings 826, 826 W. Armitage Ave.
Tickets are available on the Lincoln Park Chamber’s website and cost $40 until Oct. 5. Prices go up to $45 if you buy Oct. 5-6, according to the chamber.
Same-day tickets will be available Oct. 7 for $50, and group purchases for five or more people can be bought for $34 each.
Jake Wittich is a Report for America corps member covering Lakeview, Lincoln Park and LGBTQ communities across the city for Block Club Chicago.
Subscribe to Block Club Chicago, an independent, 501(c)(3), journalist-run newsroom. Every dime we make funds reporting from Chicago’s neighborhoods.
Listen to “It’s All Good: A Block Club Chicago Podcast” here: