CHICAGO — A city program allowing residents to get city stickers, parking permits, CityKey IDs and more without going Downtown is coming to more neighborhoods in September and October.
Mobile City Hall, organized by City Clerk Anna Valencia and other city departments, gives residents a chance to chat with local officials and take advantage of city services without having to go to City Hall.
- Sept. 14: 4-7 p.m. at Hamilton Park, 513 W. 72nd St.
- Sept. 16: 11 a.m.-2 p.m. at Humboldt Park, 1440 N. Humboldt Blvd.
- Sept. 25: 11 a.m.-2 p.m. at St. Philip Lutheran Church, 2500 W. Bryn Mawr Ave.
- Sept. 28: 11 a.m.-2 p.m. at Hamlin Park, 3035 N. Hoyne Ave.
- Oct. 5: 11 a.m.-2 p.m. at Bessemer Park, 8930 S. Muskegon Ave.
- Oct. 23: 11 a.m.-2 p.m. at Mann Park, 3035 E. 130th St.
- Oct. 26: 11 a.m.-2 p.m. at Piotrowski Park, 4247 W. 31st St.
- Oct. 27: 11 a.m.-2 p.m. at Sauganash Park, 5861 N. Kostner Ave.
Subscribe to Block Club Chicago, an independent, 501(c)(3), journalist-run newsroom. Every dime we make funds reporting from Chicago’s neighborhoods.
Listen to “It’s All Good: A Block Club Chicago Podcast” here: