LOGAN SQUARE — A dumpster fire damaged a Logan Square building Saturday, but no one was injured.
The fire started about 11:20 a.m. near the bustling intersection of Kimball and Fullerton avenues. A neighbor said the fire started in a dumpster and spread, damaging the building that housed a closed business called Tek Guyz.
Smoke billowed from the storefront as people stopped to watch. Five fire trucks came, but the fire was quickly put out, said Fire Department spokesman Larry Langford.
No one was injured, Langford said. The fire was likely sparked by trash, and it was “very minor,” Langford said.