IRVING PARK — Horner Park will host a free concert series this summer with the first performance set for later this month.
Shows will run Friday nights, starting July 23. All shows run from 7-9 p.m. and will be staged at the south side of the field house.
“The last year has been a trying one for all of us, and we’re excited to be back with a season of outdoor concerts that’s sure to chase the blues away,” said Jay Lyon, concert committee chair for the Horner Park Advisory Council.
The Horner Park Advisory Council’s free concert series and other events are supported by neighbor donations. You can send contributions to the group’s Venmo account using the four-digit account confirmation, 7360.
For more information about the advisory council click here.
Here’s the full lineup:
• July 23: Great Moments in Vinyl plays Elvis Costello
• July 30: ~Nois
• Aug. 6: Resounding Wayves and Sophie Richter
• Aug. 13: Hot Rocks plays The Rolling Stones
• Aug. 20: Le Ballet Petit Recital
• Aug. 27: Lisa DeRosia & Lush Budgett
• Sept. 3: Local Talent Show
• Sept. 10: The Knolls
Subscribe to Block Club Chicago. Every dime we make funds reporting from Chicago’s neighborhoods.