WEST LOOP — Police are cautioning residents after several break-ins at West Loop condo buildings over the last six weeks.
During September and October, a burglar entered buildings through garages and stole unspecified items, the Chicago Police Department said in a community alert.
The person also damaged property during the six burglaries, police said.
The most recent happened between midnight Oct. 20 and 8:30 a.m. Oct. 21. in the 100 block of North Carpenter St.
The other incidents happened:
• between 1- 8:30a.m. Oct. 13 in the 1300 block of West Madison Street
• 6:30 a.m. Oct. 5 in the first block of South Ashland Avenue
• 7 a.m. Sept. 30 in the first block of South Throop Street
• 7 a.m. Sept. 28 in the 1200 block of West Madison Street
• Between 6 p.m. Sept. 25 and 7 a.m. Sept. 26 in the 200 block of South Racine Street
Anyone with information is asked to call detectives at 312-747-8380.