JEFFERSON PARK — Jeff Fest Arts & Music Festival returns to Jefferson Memorial Park this weekend.
Now in its nineteenth year, the summer festival features live music, food, a kids zone and more. The three-day event starts Friday and tickets are $5. Proceeds from the festival benefit the Jefferson Park Chamber of Commerce.
Dibs are encouraged at Jeff Fest, so bring lawn chairs and blankets to spread out to claim your spot at the park. All bags will be inspected upon entry and open liquids will not be permitted. Guests may enter with one sealed bottle of water.
Check out the full musical lineup is below.
• 6 p.m., JakTripper (rock)
• 8 p.m., Kashmir (Led Zeppelin tribute)
• 6:30 p.m., Sick Day (rock)
• 7:45 p.m., Thomas Comerford (indie rock)
• 9 p.m., Ovef Ow (rock)
• 2:15 p.m., One Way Street (classic rock)
• 4 p.m., The Waco Brothers (alt country)
• 5:30 p.m., Queen Explosion (Queen tribute)
• 7:30 p.m., Echoes of Pompeii (Pink Floyd tribute)
• 4:00 p.m., Hugo Colin (Elvis tribute)
• 5:15 p.m., Little Egypt (dancer)
• 6:30 p.m., Axons (rock/power pop)
• 7:45 p.m., SuperKnova (queer pop)
• 9 p.m., Natalie Grace Alford (pop)
• 2:35 p.m., The Doors of Chicago (Doors tribute)
• 4:45 p.m., Who’s Who (Who tribute)
• 7 p.m., Hot Rocks (Rolling Stones tribute)
• 3 p.m., Chicago Ballet Center
• 4:15 p.m., Natalie Duke (singer/songwriter)
• 5:30 p.m., Donna Herula (blues)
• 6:45 p.m., Jessica Risker (folk)
• 8 p.m., Jovan Landry (hip-hop)
For more information about the event click here.
Do stories like this matter to you? Subscribe to Block Club Chicago. Every dime we make funds reporting from Chicago’s neighborhoods.