NORWOOD PARK — Five homes in the Norwood Park neighborhood were reported broken into during the month of September, police say.
The earliest break-in happened on Sept. 19. Items reported stolen included jewelry, computers, copper piping and cash.
The burglaries were reported in the:
• 5100 Block of North Normandy Avenue between 7:30 a.m. and 3:20 p.m. on Sept. 19.
• 5200 Block of North Oak Park Avenue at 7:25 a.m. on Sept 22.
• 5400 Block of North Natoma Avenue at 10:50 a.m. on Sept. 24.
• 5300 Block of North Nashville Avenue at 5:03 p.m. on Sept. 25.
• 5500 Block of North Natoma Avenue between 9 a.m. and 12:55 p.m. on Sept. 26.
Police say someone kicked or pried open rear doors or forced open the side or rear windows of the home.
Anyone who has information regarding these burglaries are being asked to contact Area North detectives at 312-744-8263.
Do stories like this matter to you? Subscribe to Block Club Chicago. Every dime we make funds reporting from Chicago’s neighborhoods.