CHICAGO — Rogers Park’s Taste of Clark Street festival will offer Peruvian, Ethiopian and Mexican food (and more).
The Oct. 7 festival celebrates restaurants that run along Clark Street in Rogers Park. Attendees can sample signature dishes from restaurants like Nueva Italy Pizzeria, Safari Lounge & Ethiopian Cuisine and A&T Pancake House and Grill, according to a news release from the Rogers Park Business Alliance.
Rogers Park Fine Wine and Spirits will also have a beer and wine tasting.
The festival will have live music and activities for families, the Rogers Park Business Alliance said. There will be free pedicabs to take people along the festival route.
The food festival runs 2-6 p.m. Oct. 7 on Clark Street between Devon and Touhy avenues. Advance tickets are available online or by calling 773-508-5885 for $15, and day-of tickets will cost $20. Tickets for the beer and wine cost an extra $10.
Here’s who’s participating:
• Taqueria El Chorrito, 6404 N. Clark St.
• Nueva Italy Pizzeria, 7109 N. Clark St.
• Safari Lounge & Ethiopian Cuisine, 7124 N. Clark St.
• Smack Dab, 6730 N. Clark St.
• Tamales Lo Mejor de Guerrero, 7024 N. Clark St.
• Taste of Peru, 6545 N. Clark St.
• Urban Tables
• El Pecado Mexican Restaurant, 6922 N. Clark St.
• A&T Pancake House and Grill, 7036 N. Clark St.
• Paleteria Las Delicias de Michoacan, 6649 N. Clark St.
• Rogers Park Fine Wine and Spirits, 6729 N. Clark St.