ANDERSONVILLE — The Taste of Andersonville makes its way back to Clark Street this week.
The one-night food crawl is 5-8 p.m. Wednesday. Check-in will begin at 3 p.m. near the Molly Costello mural on Clark Street between Summerdale and Balmoral Avenues.
This year, participants can choose between three food sampling options: the Spoon Route, the Fork Route and the Spork Route (a combination of Spoon and Fork Route options).
Tickets are on sale at the Taste of Andersonville website through check-in on Wednesday or until the routes sell out. Single-route tickets are $45 and the combination Spork Route tickets are $80.
The event will go on rain or shine. Visitors are encouraged to check in early to explore the area and attend the weekly Andersonville Farmers Market, which opens at 3 p.m. at 1500 W. Catalpa Ave.
Here’s the list of businesses offering small plates and tastings on each route:
- Parson’s Chicken & Fish, 5721 N. Clark St.
- Bettie Lou’s, 5633 N. Ashland Ave.
- The Dinner Belle at Winifred Grace, 5632 N. Clark St.
- Uvae Kitchen & Wine Bar, 5553 N. Clark St.
- Pizza Lobo, 5457 N. Clark St.
- Katherine Anne Confections at the Andersonville Farmers Market, 1500 W. Catalpa Ave.
- Bodin Street Wines | In Fine Spirits, 5418 N. Clark St.
- Replay Andersonville, 5358 N. Clark St.
- Kopi Cafe, 5317 N. Clark St.
- Lonesome Rose, 5310 N Clark St.
- Forever Yogurt, 5309 N. Clark St.
- Ándale Market, 5232 N. Clark St.
- Kilwins, 5224 N. Clark St.
- Simon’s Tavern, 5210 N. Clark St.
- Bar Roma, 5101 N. Clark St.
- Boca Loca Cantina, 1477 W. Winnemac Ave.
- Konak Pizza & Grill, 5150 N. Clark St.
- Penelope’s Vegan Taqueria, 5204 N. Clark St.
- Svea Restaurant, 5236 N. Clark St.
- Lady Gregory’s, 5260 N. Clark St.
- Ranalli’s of Andersonville, 1512 W. Berwyn Ave.
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream, 5306 N. Clark St.
- Snowie, 5322 N Clark St.
- Big Jones, 5347 N. Clark St.
- Colectivo Coffee, 5425 N. Clark St.
- Elixir Andersonville, 1509 W. Balmoral Ave.
- Lunch Money Macaron at the Andersonville Farmers Market, 1500 W. Catalpa Ave.
- Nothing Bundt Cakes, 4918 N. Clark St.
- City Olive, 5644 N. Clark St.
- Ora Sushi, 5701 N. Clark St.
- All stops on Fork and Spoon routes
Listen to the Block Club Chicago podcast: