NORTHALSTED — Businesses along North Halsted Street in Lakeview are putting together a food- and drink-sampling crawl, and tickets are available now.
The Taste of Northalsted is 2-5 p.m. April 15. It will feature 19 local businesses, according to the Northalsted Business Alliance. Tickets cost $15 and are available online.
Participants will stroll through Northalsted — a neighborhood famous for its LGBTQ community and rainbow pylons, which make up the Legacy Walk — while sampling food from 10 restaurants and 16 bars and breweries, according to the business alliance.
Guests must be 21 or older and have an ID to sample alcohol, according to the business alliance.
- CBD Kratom, 3434 N. Halsted St.
- Chicago Male Salon & Spa, 3418 N. Halsted St.
- Crosstown Fitness, 3600 N. Halsted St.
- Drew’s On Halsted, 3201 N. Halsted St.
- DS Tequila, 3352 N. Halsted St.
- El Mariachi Tequila Bar, 3906 N. Broadway
- Elevate Coffee, 3344 N. Halsted St.
- Flip Sigi, 3706 N. Halsted St.
- Forever Yogurt, 3510 N. Halsted St.
- Kit Kat Lounge, 3700 N. Halsted St.
- Knecht Chiropractic, 3444 N. Halsted St.
- Lark, 3441 N. Halsted St.
- Men’s Room Chicago, 3343 N. Halsted St.
- Out of the Closet, 3311 N. Halsted St.
- Progress Bar, 3359 N. Halsted St.
- Roscoe’s Tavern, 3356 N. Halsted St.
- The Villa Toscana, 3447 N. Halsted St.
- AJI Omakase, 3809 N. Broadway
- Las Mañanitas, 3523 N. Halsted St.
- CH Distillery
- Crystal Head Vodka
- Funkytown Brewery
- Grey Goose Vodka
- Howard Street Brewing
- JAJA Tequila
- Jeppson’s Malort
- Jeppson’s Bourbon
- Metropolitan Brewing
- Patron Tequila
- Proper No. 12 Irish Apple
- Ravinia Brewing
- Red Bull
- Revolution Brewing
- ROVM Hard Kombucha
- Skrewball Whiskey
More information is on the Northalsted Business Alliance’s website.
Listen to the Block Club Chicago podcast: